Monday, October 1, 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
IHM Office, 2800 14th Avenue, Suite 210, Markham, ON L3R 0E4
Presented by: Deborah Filice, BA, RSSW, FIHM, CIHCM, CMMIII
Have you experienced that aggressive, irrational and difficult tenant interaction? Its virtually impossible to work in property management and not encounter the upset tenant who attempts to absorb 90% of your time and energy.
In this workshop, participants will gain the knowledge and skills to manage those difficult situations, enhance personal communications skills, utilize problem-solving techniques in conflict management, embrace a tenant service culture and improve performance by feeling more prepared to manage human interactions.
Discussion areas will include:
- Demanding and difficult tenant situations
- Maintaining professionalism in conversation
- Avoiding negative reaction and delivering resolution
- Build on negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Communications strategies
- Restoring & promoting positive resident engagement
Member - $165 + HST
Non Member - $215 + HST
*Attend any three seminars to earn one elective credit toward completion of the IHM Property Management accreditation program.