Managing Member/Tenant Relations
Friday, March 22, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Meridian Co-op, 185 Ferguson Ave. N., Hamilton, Ontario
Presented by: Deborah Filice, BA, RSSW, FIHM, CIHCM, CMMIII
Have you experienced that aggressive, irrational and difficult tenant interaction? Its virtually impossible to work in property management and not encounter the upset tenant who attempts to absorb 90% of your time and energy.
In this workshop, participants will gain the knowledge and skills to manage those difficult situations, enhance personal communications skills, utilize problem-solving techniques in conflict management, embrace a tenant service culture and improve performance by feeling more prepared to manage human interactions.
Discussion areas will include:
- Demanding and difficult tenant situations
- Maintaining professionalism in conversation
- Avoiding negative reaction and delivering resolution
- Build on negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Communications strategies
- Restoring & promoting positive resident engagement
Member - $165 + HST
Non Member - $215 + HST
To register, you can use our secure online server or simply download our printable Registration Form (PDF), and mail or fax your completed Registration to the address indicated on the form.